Flex Salary is one of the best instant loan apps for salaried individuals in India. The app lets users receive cash loans up to 2 lac rupees instantly against their salary. The app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
This piece is a Flexsalary review which entails the app’s pros and cons and what consumers are experiencing using it. So let's get started with the app’s working procedure and other relevant information.
What is the FlexSalary App?
Created by Vivifi India Finance Pvt. Ltd., Flex Salary offers loans ranging from 2000 to 200,000 Indian rupees at a rate of 0.09% daily. The minimum repayment term is a month while the maximum is 1095 days.
Here are the other details:
- It may take a maximum of two days to review a loan application
- It allows individuals in the age group of 22 to 60 to take a loan
- The borrower must be a citizen of India
- Your salary should be 8000 rupees per month or more than that
- The years in the total job required depend on the loan amount and term
- Late payment charges are up to 5 per cent
- Processing charges are 650 Rupees you need to pay only once upon loan disbursement
- You can repay your loan through their mobile application
Check out 8 Best and Instant Loan Apps In UAE 2024
FlexSalary App’s Eligibility Criteria
Self-employed individuals can’t get a loan from the FlexSalary platform. Below are the eligibility criteria for the FlexSalary app.
- Identity proof (driving license, Aadhaar, Voter ID, Passport)
- Address proof (driver's license, Aadhaar, utility bills, Voter ID, bank statements, passport)
- PAN card
- Photo where the face is visible. The app will ask you to upload a photo or take one when you apply for a loan
- Payslips for the last three months
- Net banking authentication to verify your salary information and bank account
How Does FlexSalary Work?
The firm runs a personal line of credit under the name FlexSalary and is advancing to give personal funds under the brand LoanGranted. The app is run by Vivifi India Finance which is registered with RBI or the Reserve Bank of India.
FlexSalary may offer a way for users without a credit history to receive funds. They supply an unprotected line of credit that is ideal for individuals who can’t find a way to get loans.
FlexSalary Loan Calculator
If you borrow Rs. 50,000 with an interest rate of 33% over a 10-month period, the total amount you'll repay is Rs. 57,605. This translates to an annual percentage rate (APR) of 35.47%.
Here's a breakdown of the loan details:
Approved Loan Amount: Rs. 50,000
Loan Tenure: 10 months
Total Repayment: Rs. 57,605
Principal Amount: Rs. 50,000
One-time Processing Fee: Rs. 750
Total Interest Paid: Rs. 6,855
FlexSalary Loan Application Process for Website Users
You need to follow these steps to be eligible for a line of credit (LOC) financing within an hour or so.
- Create an account on the website
- Enter your information in the form
- Choose Net Banking Verification or import the necessary papers and submit them to start the loan authentication and approval process.
FlexSalary Loan Application Process for App Users
- Install the app and register by giving your basic personal information and all your documents
- Finish the loan application in about five minutes and press enter.
- If you are eligible, you will get approval and receive the amount in your bank account within 24 hours.
FlexSalary starts the approval process instantly which helps them make decisions almost immediately if the candidate fulfils their criteria. They credit the amount to the applicant’s bank account in a couple of hours.
FlexSalary Cash Loan Eligibility
Users may get instant credit funds between 4000 to 200,000 rupees. Their financing has a couple of requirements which can be fulfilled by any Indian citizen. With FlexSalary, applicants can receive funds in only a couple of days regardless of their credit score.
The platform swiftly processes loan applications and quickly checks their qualifications to get a loan. Applicants need to submit a PAN card, residential proof, identity proof, passport-size photographs and income proof. FlexSalary approves and disburses the line of credit loans on the same day.
FlexSalary Loan Interest Rates
Their annual interest rate may not be higher than 36% and the repayment period is between 10 to 36 months. FlexSalary charges a one-time processing fee which ranges from 300 to 750 Rs for new borrowers just at the time of the first withdrawal. They charge no bounced cheque fees, late fees or pre-payment penalty.
They charge a 150 Rs line usage fee after a borrower pays in part for Rs 10,000 of the credit on their card if the account stays active.
- APR (annual percentage interest rate) of up to 36 per cent
- Prepayment and late fee is zero
- The repayment period is 10 to 36 months
- The one-time processing fee ranges from 300 to 750 Rs
- The line usage fee is 150 Rs including GST
FlexSalary Loan App Benefits
This platform offers an unsecured line of credit which frees borrowers from having to give any assets as collateral to qualify for a fund. People wanting to lend money can easily, and quickly apply without having to submit any physical documents.
The candidates now can use FlexSalary’s convenient and short online application. Once a borrower pays for their loan, the platform’s algorithm will automatically boost the credit limit in their account. FlexSalary gives LOC funds for salaried individuals and loans to users with low credit score rates.
The Internet has hundreds of great reviews about the app. FlexSalary is super famous among loan borrowers and is among the ideal instant loan apps available.
Flexsalary’s customers have provided positive feedback about the app on different review websites. People say that they provide great customer support and have an approachable and helpful team. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 stars. Someone can take a loan for a lifetime from this loan provider.
FlexSalary is a fast, trusted and credible loan lender that enables people to receive instant loans. The app offers an instant personal line of credit to employees at any organization allowing them to accommodate for all their requirements. The money is sent directly to their bank account and they don’t need to pay any concealed charges or fees that could be there with other kinds of loans.