There has been a tremendous transformation in the vacation rental industry. Rental-sharing platforms like Airbnb and Vrbo have been the best options for travellers looking for customized and authentic experiences. However, there is a new consistent and reliable player in the market Marriott Homes and Villas.
The home rental programs of Marriot work as a medium that helps you stick with a
trustworthy travel brand while you can enjoy the space and flexibility of a rental property. Through this platform, you can get a wide range of high-end vacation homes, villas, and apartments.
Upscale Your Travel Experience with Marriot Home Rental Opportunities
Marriot stepped into the vacation rental market as a trial called Tribute Portfolio Homes but with the span of time, back in 2019, it became a well-renowned brand. The USP of this platform is that utmost focus and attention is given to the premium rentals where only a high level of luxury is offered.
This international rental platform operates in over 100 destinations all over Europe, the Caribbean, the United States, Latin America, and the Middle East. In addition to that homes and villas by Marriot are also available in small ski towns and remote islands where the hotel presence is very limited.
What Are The Amenities and Features of Marriot Homes?
- A private space with a minimum of one bedroom
- Luxuriously designed and well-maintained ( the properties offered are rated as four-star properties)
- Availability of high-speed Wi-Fi
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for properties that are well-equipped with fuel-burning appliances
- An entirely furnished kitchen with the availability of kitchen appliances such as a microwave, spoons, cookware, and more
- A Television
- High-quality linens and on-site laundry facilities
- Bathroom appliances and bathroom basics like hair dryer, toilet paper, shampoo etc.
Along with this, the Marriot properties should also include the following services
- 24/7 security with round-the-clock support
- Professional cleaning services before the commencement of the day and when the day ends.
Marriot home rental properties elevate the guest experience. However, one property is different from another property so choose the one that suits you best.
Related: Top 6 Apps Like Airbnb
What Rewards Do Property Managers and Hosts Get?
Travellers can select from a wide range of top-notch properties and have access to premium-quality services and amenities. When it comes to vacation rentals, homes and villas by Marriot reviews are the best.
- By listing the properties on Marriott, property managers and hosts will be able to reach 60 million of the Marriott Bonvoy members ( Developers, properties, franchises, and owners from all over the world are a part of this community ).
- They are a prestigious rental property brand and being connected to them can also increase the overall reputation of your own brand.
- With a wide range of property sizes from one-bedroom condominiums to six-bedroom guest houses, the rental properties offered by this brand are perfect for all.
How Can You Join The Exclusive Network Of Marriott Homes and Villas?
If you are an individual homeowner or someone who is running the property management company, then you need to get in contact with the Marriott homes and villas management directly. This platform is exclusive for property managers only, and individual hosting is not allowed here.
How Does The Loyalty Program of This Brand Work?
Marriot home rental properties offer an interesting loyalty program that’s called Marriott Bonvoy. Through this program, the travellers can earn the points for their stays. The points then can be redeemed to pay for the stay. It’s a great advantage for many travellers and hosts can attract loyal guests very easily.
The T’s and C’s of the Marriott Bonvoy program are:
- If a Bonvoy member spends one dollar he/she will earn five points
- Have a single-night stay at Marriott Homes and Villas to get a complimentary elite night stay.
- When guests redeem points to make the payment for their accommodation, no points will be given to them. The points can only be earned when paid through cash.
What Are The Disadvantages of Mariott Homes and Villas for Home Owners and Property Managers?
What makes these properties interesting can also be the biggest drawback for hosts and property managers who are looking for ways to expand their business. Here are some of the drawbacks that you really need to keep in mind.
If you are thinking of listing your property on a platform, the initial requirement is to furnish it first. You need to include all the luxuries like kitchen appliances, TV, bathroom basics, wi-fi, and more. In short, the property should be well-furnished and properly maintained.
Lengthy selection process
Marriott is a brand with a strict selection process. Generating rental income with these properties is not easy. In fact, according to the Marriott Homes and Villas review the onboarding process usually takes somewhere around three to six weeks.
No shared spaces or studios
It is not necessary for your bedroom to have five or six dedicated bedrooms. A simple one-bedroom apartment can also do wonders. However, no shared spaces are allowed.
Relying on social proof such as online reviews is not an option. This brand does not allow the guests to rate their accommodation or write reviews.
The primary purpose of Marriott Homes and Villas was to compete with Airbnb and vrbo. But unlike both of the home-rental platforms, Marriot is a brand that is not ideally suited for all property managers and owners. There is no personalized process nor the meeting and greeting with the hosts is an option,